10 Shot Sequence (video)
Plan, shoot, and edit a complete SILENT story with 10 shots. Complete the "10 Shot Sequence pre-production" planning guide BEFORE you start. Once approved, shoot and edit your 10 shots to tell a complete story with a beginning, middle, and end. ALWAYS use the 4 basic shots, CAPs, and SEQUENCING.
From: The Academy of Scholastic Broadcasting
1) OPEN THIS FILE FIRST. Make a copy and rename it "10shot planning guide_group member names"
2) Fill out the pre-production guide and leader will "turn in" for the entire group. Your pre-production guide must be approved before you are able to check out a camera.
3) You will need to take 10 video shots that tells the story of an everyday action using the 4 basic shots and a variety of CAPs. There should also be one or two reaction shot(s).
4) Edit your raw video using Final Cut Pro. Video must include the following:
-5 Shot Sequence Title
-Names and Period
-5 Shots (at least 3 seconds each)
-Credits at the end
-Song from dewolfemusic.com (fade in/out music)
-No Shaky Shots
-Must lower audio from raw footage
-No titling, No panning
-Watch for anything distracting in the background
-Is your shot level
-No added effects
6) Leader will upload Draft #1 to google drive as a .m4v file (AppleTV) and share it with me.